Taylor .

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Compton Sun in ATL .





Bralette are the "thing" for summer 2012 and I'm not afraid to join the crowd of bralette owners . They are a trendy little fabric you wear with high waist shorts , skirt , overalls , and etc . Name it will find a way to wear it with it .
My outfit consist of a pretty combination of pastel pink and black . The high - waist skirt was calling my name on Black Friday hanging on a nearly empty rack in Forever21 . I had the bralette in mind to wear it with , but could never find one available especially in the high demand for them in Forever21 and H&M , My luck. Luckily a friend bought one to small and days turned into weeks and after 5 weeks there is a no return policy at Forever 21 , but I took it upon myself and added it to my closet where it rightfully belongs along with the outfit. The skirt and bralette match was perfect and showed just enough " stomach cleavage " along w. shoulder blades shining through my “ thirfted ” jean jacket .
Which reminds me , D.I.Y.’s are fun little projects you can do to spice up any outfit for example . . . MINE . The jacket and hat you see above are projects I completed in the duration of a hour . Sand paper to scratch the jacket and add a few studs you can buy at Ebay for a $1.00 for 100 pieces . That's a pretty good deal if you asked me.
The dye down from a “ girly girl “ look I composed was pretty easy especially with the help of my all black converses and D.I.Y. projects I had completed the day before . Don't be afraid to play with your clothing and show some elbow cleavage . Obviously you bought it for a reason , so why not " Play w. it " BGC voice .



All Black Bralette frm. Forever 21 : Free

Pastel Pink Chiffon Skirt frm. Forever 21 : $7. 00

All Black Converse : $ 30. 00

D.I.Y. Jean Jacket frm . Thrift store ( Brand Nasty Gal ) : $ 10. 00

D.I.Y. Compton Snapback studded Hat frm. street vendor : $10. 00

No comments:

Post a Comment