Taylor .

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Trippy Triangluar . ( Lookbook.nu/lunasbarbie )



" Grunge " is nothing new to the fashion world . I decided to find my " Grunge " today w. a baggy shirt . Although I may not be the typical icon for Grunge I decided I was going to own my own version of it . A baggy shirt to hide my petite figure underneath along w. skin tight jeans to show the lankiness of my legs that I am learning to love . Platform would go absolutely great with this outfit , but i decided to dye it down out of the mercy of my feet from prior shoes. Accessories were pretty plain today a gold chunky necklace and circular sunglasses . A gold chain can make any outfit pop and go the extra step which is shown in this picture and a busy night before pushed me to wear the sunglasses . All in all my outfit got plenty of compliments and I am glad to post this as my first post , MY OOTD (:

Over Sized shoulder cut-out Triangular pattern collared shirt frm. Urban Outfitters . ( $ 10 . 00 ) purchased on black Friday .

High Waist acid wash jeans frm. H&M ( $ 15. 00 )

Black point toe gold studded front & back shoe frm. Urban Outfitters . ( $ 15. 00 ) purchased on black friday .

Circular Sunglasses frm. Walmart ( $ 1.99 )

Gold Chunky "Rihanna" Lion Chain frm. Ebay ( $ 7.00 )



Love ,
Taylor M.

No comments:

Post a Comment